The â€œApplicationâ€ shall mean the software provided by KioSoft Technologies to offer services related to KioSoft Technologies, KioSoft Technologiesâ€™ services and its partnersâ€™ services, to be used on Apple iOS and Android OS devices and any upgrades from time to time and any other software or documentation which enables the use of the Application.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND LICENCE
4.1. All trademarks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights of any nature in the Application together with the underlying software code are owned either directly by KioSoft Technologies or by KioSoft Technologiesâ€™ licensors.
- CONDITIONS OF USE
5.1. You will not, nor allow third parties on your behalf to (i) make and distribute copies of the Application (ii) attempt to copy, reproduce, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, exchange or translate the Application; or (iii) create derivative works of the Application of any kind whatsoever.
5.2. The Application is currently made available to you free of charge for your personal, non-commercial use. KioSoft Technologies reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Application, or charge for the application or service provided to you in accordance with these App terms, at any time and for any reason.
5.3. You acknowledge that the terms of agreement with your respective mobile network provider (â€˜Mobile Providerâ€™) will continue to apply when using the Application. As a result, you may be charged by the Mobile Provider for access to network connection services for the duration of the connection while accessing the Application or any such third party charges as may arise. You accept responsibility for any such charges that arise.
5.4. If you are not the bill payer for the mobile telephone or handheld device being used to access the Application, you will be assumed to have received permission from the bill payer for using the Application.
6.1. This Application is available to handheld mobile devices running Apple iOS and Android OS Operating Systems. KioSoft Technologies will use reasonable efforts to make the Application available at all times. However, you acknowledge the Application is provided over the Internet and mobile networks and so the quality and availability of the Application may be affected by factors outside KioSoft Technologiesâ€™ reasonable control.
6.2. KioSoft Technologies, its group of companies and sub-contractors do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for unavailability of the Application, or any difficulty or inability to download or access content or any other communication system failure which may result in the Application being unavailable.
6.3. KioSoft Technologies will not be responsible for any support or maintenance for the Application.
- â€œRefer a Friendâ€ (RAF)
7.1. The terms and conditions (â€œRAF Termsâ€) in Section 7 apply to KioSoftâ€™s Refer a Friend program (â€œProgramâ€). By referring a friend, acting on a referral, using the Program, or otherwise participating in the Program, the referring customer and/or referred friend agree to be bound by these Terms. Where there is conflict between the â€œRAF Termsâ€ and â€œKST App Termsâ€, the specific Terms and Conditions from the â€œRefer a Friendâ€ Program shall apply, but all other provisions within the General Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- The individual who was issued a RAF link by KioSoft Technologies will be considered to be the “Referring Customer” for all Qualified Referrals made using that RAF Link.
- To refer friends, a user has to have sent at least one (1) successful load.
- Please note the referral programs are only applicable to some locations/countries. If you are eligible for the Refer a Friend program, you will see Refer a Friend option in the navigation bar of resident portal and you can see the details of that program after you select this option.
- To obtain a referral bonus, the Referring Customer must refer a Qualified Referred Friend.
- To be considered a Qualified Referred Friend, the Referred Friend cannot have previously sent a load using kiosoft.com and must have received a link from an associate who has successfully loaded credit on the app.
- Referring Customers will receive a reward associated with the Program they are eligible for, each time a Qualified Referred Friend uses the referral link associated to their account to make their first load, successfully redeeming their friend reward. You will not receive a reward if your referrals are not considered Qualified Friends for any reason, (including, if the Referred Friend does not satisfy the requirements to be considered a Qualified Friend) or are not received for any reason.
- Referring user is notified via in-app message and funds are automatically applied to the referring userâ€™s balance.
- Each reward can only be used on app as bonus to start a machine.
- A Referring Customer must disclose the fact that you are a KioSoft Technologies customer when you make the referral and that you will receive a reward if the Qualified Friend completes starting a machine for first time.
- A Referring Customer should not send referrals to people that you do not personally know, and you should honor all requests to stop referrals or communications about the Program.
- A Referring Customer should not engage in any misleading, deceptive, annoying, or harassing practices with respect to referrals or Program communications.
- To use a referral bonus, a Referred Friend cannot have previously loaded credit on the app and must have received a link from an associate who has successfully loaded credit on the app
- A Qualified Referred Friend will receive a reward associated with the program they are eligible for. The reward credit value for their first load will be automatically discounted to their KioSoft Technologies payment on their first purchase when they use the referral link sent to them by a Referring Customer. A Referred Friend is only entitled to receive one (1) reward as a Referred Friend.
- The reward that is given as bonus never expires.
- The reward is not cash and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- â€˜Loadâ€™ refers to adding laundry credit to the application.
- Offer not valid and rewards are not payable for self-referrals and fraudulent transactions. We reserve the right to stop any customer from using our services who we believe is using a referral campaign in an unethical manner.
- Spam and the use of Purchased or harvested lists is prohibited and will result in immediate termination of the Referring Customers account and deactivation of RAF Links.
- KioSoft Technologies reserves the right to cancel, alter, amend, suspend, withdraw or terminate the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion.
- Once a Qualified Referred Friend receives a referral link and registers they have no time limitation to avail of their reward.
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- By using the Refer a Friend Program, participants agree to the processing of their personal information by KioSoft Technologies and/or partner operators.
- By using the Refer a Friend Program, the Qualified Referred Friend agrees to their contact information being sent to the Referring Customer, who sent them the RAF Link, from which the Qualified Friend claimed their credit reward.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
8.1. In order to use the Application, you are required to have a compatible mobile telephone or handheld device, Internet access, and the necessary minimum specifications (‘Software Requirements’).
8.2. The Software Requirements are as follows: Apple iOS devices running iOS 9 or greater, and Android OS devices running Android OS 4.4 or greater; Language: English
8.3. The version of the Application software may be upgraded from time to time to add support for new functions and services.
9.1. KioSoft Technologies may terminate use of the Application at any time by giving notice of termination to you.
9.2. Upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you herein shall terminate; (b) you must cease all use of the Software;
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
10.1. In no event will KioSoft Technologies be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of your use or access to the Application, including loss of profit or the like whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise.
10.2. KioSoft Technologies is not liable to you for any damage or alteration to your equipment including but not limited to computer equipment, handheld device or mobile telephones as a result of the installation or use of the Application.
10.3. Nothing in these App terms shall exclude or limit KioSoft Technologiesâ€™ liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES To the maximum extent permitted by law, and for the avoidance of doubt, save for section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982, KioSoft Technologies hereby disclaims all implied warranties with regard to the Application. The Application and software are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind.